Greater Noida has come up as the youngest, promising, green and clean city in the state of Uttar Pradesh. With its comprehensive infrastructural plan there is nothing which lacks in the city. Be it, its contemporary designing, offices of multinational companies or new avenues for younger generation, the city scores high on all desired parameters. The development of Knowledge Park is nothing less than a blessing for students. An enormous area of 1400 acres has been earmarked by Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority for Knowledge Park development. Knowledge Park - the powerhouse of education houses many universities, colleges, schools, training centres etc. It is one of the most student-friendly cities in NCR.
The strategically located city has many advantages to offer and some of them are:
- 25 minutes away from Delhi.
- 50 minutes away from New Delhi Railway Station.
- 56 minutes away from IGI Airport.
- Pollution-free environment.
- 60-105 meter wide road network.
- Construction of Yamuna Expressway to connect Greater Noida to Agra.
- Houses many residential sectors and apartments.
- Houses many huge industrial, multinational and national companies.
- Uninterrupted water supply.
- Developed IT parks, biotech parks, export promotional parks, electronic public library etc.
- Well developed recreational centres, shopping malls, playgrounds etc.
- Various specialized hospitals.
- International Airport coming up at Jewar.
- Coming up with night safari.
- Formula-1 racing track.