KCC Institute of Technology and Management is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. AICTE is the national level Apex Advisory Body to conduct survey on the facilities on technical education.
Constituted in 1945, AICTE was established for the proper planning and co-ordinate development of the technical education system throughout the country. AICTE promoted the qualitative improvement of technical education which lead to the planned quantitative growth and the regulation and proper maintenance of norms and standards in the technical education system for matters connected therewith.
AICTE played a very important role in the development of technical education in the country. It has established 8 Regional Offices situated in Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kanpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Mumbai, for the efficient discharge of the Council’s functions within their respective regions. These offices act as secretariats of the Regional Committees and coordinate with the Headquarters and the State Technical Education Departments.
To achieve planned growth and to nurture quality in technical education system, AICTE has put all the efforts to inculcate competitiveness so that we can face the globalization and generate technically qualified human resources to meet the global challenges.
Major functions of AICTE include;
- Ensure coordinated and integrated development of technical and management education.
- Conduct surveys in various fields of technical education, collect data on all the related matters and make forecast of the needed growth and development in technical education.
- Coordinate the development of the technical education in the country at all levels.
- Formulate schemes for promoting technical education for women, handicapped and weaker sections of the society.
- Fix norms and guidelines for charging tuition and other fees
KCC Group of Technology and Management follow all the norms, standards and infrastructure as prescribed by AICTE for technical and management programmes. We make sure that students undergo internship for the offered courses to get industry experience so that they have a bright future.